Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thank you for calling Dell

Dell India Support No: 6003366 (last 4 digit represent Dell on your phone)
When you call up this number after you keyed in the number to reach your Q. You get to hear this msg "Thank you for calling Dell, All our representative are busy, please hold the line and we will be with you shortly" and this goes on and on for 10 minutes a female picks up the call, this time it was Partima who attended the call, I gave her my service tag, she verified the warranty status and forwarded by call to the tech team.... again the same message continues for 10 more minutes...... and then Ravi from the tech team picks up the call, who address my issue in flat 1min 21secs.

When you come to hardware quality, I would say all major companies like HP, IBM, and Dell are excellent, Dell gains maximum points because of its fantastic support system, in particular for corporate clients. But in last 10 months, I notice the wait time to their call center takes hell lot of time, in my case it took 21min 21sec for the call to be finished. So I have made few changes to log a call, now I have to plan my call to Dell. I fix my hands free on my mobile so that I can continue do my other task and call up Dell and get my issue resolved.

I always tell HP to follow Dell way of support by what I see is Dell is following HP way of support. HP takes 1 week to support for an Next Business Day support.

But still I will say "I love you Dell" and I want you to improve.
If an Dell Rep is reading this blog, You can check my call reference number: 790501307623
this took 21:21min, which I wish could be reduced.

Cheers :-
-*-
At home, not keeping well, making use of the break and writing few posts for my blog
Nidhi has just started to go to school, its 2 weeks since she started and she is enjoying it.....
she is back from school now shouting and playing with her brother and mamas.....
_*-

No comments: