Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The 3 Mistakes of my Life

ish bowls 2 ali.
ali moves fwd & turns.
straight 6....!
These are last 3 lines of the book titled "The 3 mistakes of my life" by Chetan Bhagat.....
I have read all his 3 books mate... picked this just because of his name was there on the book.... I seem to like his books.... simple english............I love this author...............
As I finshed this book in just flat 3 days, which I normally take weeks to finish a book, as I finished reading these last 3 lines.....just screamed yes and stood up from the chair...there was a sense of happiness.....after all the difficulties Govind faced, in business, friendship.... he had happy ending..................
Nice to pickup a book now and then..........Its takes you out from your routine work........
As I was returning from office in the cab.... I was so engrossed in reading this book..... I didn't notice that my stop arrived...came back home didn't change.....I wanted to finish the book or rather wanted to know the what will happen to Govind......was not listening to what Usha was telling to me.... she even asked me where are you.... I just showed the book and continued..........

Thx Chetan Bhagat for all your books......has any1 approached to make a film out of this book.... no mate don't do it......its good for a book..... doesn't have much masal for an bollywood flick....

Some time the best thing to do with a friend is, leave them alone.......

No comments: